A formal wedding exudes class. Need some ideas?
- Classy Invitations — Engraved or Embossed, plus heavy card stock!
- Event Location — Should be classy too! Country clubs or special exclusive venues are generally the norm!
- Attire — White tie for the groom and black tie for the groomsmen. Of course, ball length gowns for the ladies are a must!
- Flowers — Think roses or extravagant flowers like stephanotis or orchids
- Lighting — Lighting sets the mood and ambiance. You must go big here or go home!
- Music — Best if professional; however, you can use a family soloist, musician or small orchestra.
- Transportation — Luxury limousine, Luxury car or in the right setting a carriage!
A casual wedding is laid back and can be unique. Need some ideas?
- Standard Invitations — Standard paper and no need for raised letter here!
- Event Location — Anything from a camp site to backyard works here!
- Attire — Think about it! Casual means laid back think cowboy, tennis shoes, etc.
- Flowers — Think roses, carnations, etc.
- Lighting — Only if you want!
- Music — Pre-recorded boom box.
- Transportation — Only if you want to be spoiled;-)
Elopement Weddings are quick and easy. Need some ideas?
- Standard Invitations — Not applicable here.
- Event Location — Courthouse usually, although not always (Parks, gazebos, etc.)
- Attire — Jeans, t-shirts and sneakers;-)
- Flowers — If the grooms on the ball he’ll have something here for sure.
- Lighting — Not necessary!
- Music — iPhone can be used, but generally no music.
- Transportation — Car in which you arrived…